Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Christmas Season is Upon Us!



Well, it's that time of year again! It's time for shopping, cold weather, and singing. 

I've been working on several projects as Christmas draws nearer.

I made this Pixie Santa Hat for MissE for photos that will go in our Christmas cards this year :)

The only problem is that she keeps pulling at the little ball on the end to pull the hat off almost as soon as I put it on her head...




I also have another hat that's a work in progress for my little brother for Christmas. He was upset that I would only let him play with the pumpkin hat since the others were gifts (this was before I did the Santa Hat) so I promised him I would make him his own. It will be camouflage, here's a sneak peek:



Tomorrow Mister, MissE, and I will be going Christmas shopping! I'm pretty excited as it's been nerve-racking for me to have waited this long. I usually have all of the Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving but it just didn't get done this year, other things on my mind with the new baby and all. I can't wait to have all of the shopping done with everything wrapped and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment