Sunday, September 11, 2011

Closing Shop

So today I went shopping with MissE and my mother-in-law at Borders because it is my all-time-favorite store and it is closing :(

There was next to nothing left and almost every fixture was either gone or had a "sold" sticker on it. When I was checking out with my two books, the cashier was even telling another employee how someone bought the stool she was sitting on while checking him out!

Because of the lack of titles left at Borders, we headed across the street to Barnes and Noble. Now here, of course, I found many books I was interested in but refrained myself and managed to leave with only four, all of which were cookbooks. I now have two and a half pages of my notepad written out with the titles of recipes I'd like to try in the near future. I plan on grocery shopping tomorrow to go ahead and get started!

I also spent the morning scouring a cloth diaper addiction swap and managed to score four diapers for MissE. A raspberry AppleCheeks, a pink GoGreen Champ, a spearmint OS Fuzzibunz, and a brown OS Fuzzibunz. I kept going back and forth between brown and orange and finally decided that brown would match more things and I could easily get an orange in another brand. Now if only I could snag a RagaBabe (or ten), then my life would be complete. Okay, maybe not to that extent, but you know what I mean.

All in all, it was a pretty good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment