Friday, September 16, 2011

Whoo, Busy Busy

Whoo! Busy week! We finally figured out that MissE's been teething and that's the cause of a lot of her issues and I've decided to open a co-op that I've been working hard on for the past few days!

Please visit my co-op and "like" it at http://www.facebook.com/controlledchaoscoop !!! You get fantastic discounts (usually wholesale prices) by joining! I'm so excited! There's lots of items available for all walks of life like cloth diapering products, luxury skincare items, natural wooden teething toys, mama bling nursing necklaces, beautiful and realistic sugar items, candles, and so much more!!!

Oh yeah, and my new book about cloth diapers came in almost a month before I thought it would and I read it in one day! I loved it! It would've saved me so much research time if it had been available when i was first considering using cloth diapers! It's called Changing Diapers by Kelly Wels. I pre-ordered from her website in order to get an autographed copy, but I'm considering getting another copy off of amazon to loan out to friends and family who are interested in learning more about cloth diapers :)

More will follow soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment